Summer of 2019 (The Web Kitchen)
After finishing my second year of university I reached out to a web development company ‘The Web Kitchen’ to gain an understanding of the industry.
Throughout the summer I commuted into central London to complete tasks for the companies clients and be part of their projects they had on the go.
I gained an understanding of how a company and client communicate and effective ways to get the correct level of communication to get project tasks completed on time and to a high standard.
I completed tasks such as:
- Updating current website text and image
- Uploading text and images to a site
- Formatting web pages content
- Make design choices on content used
- Migrating content from old to new site
- Site Testing
- Creating downloadable links for files